THESE CONDITIONS ARE AN INTEGRAL PART OF ALL BOOKINGS:
Cancellation of a booking shall be as follows:
a) More than 14 days from the event date: No fee payable.
b) Less than 14 days from the event date: 50% of full fee payable.
c) Less than 24 hours from event: 100% of fee payable.
1. DFAE warrants that all equipment is in good working order, and fit for its purpose, and
that no part of the performance is likely to be a danger to the Client or any other person/s.
2. The adjustment of the volume and sound level of any equipment shall be as the Client
reasonably requires and be in accordance with the venue regulations and health and safety
3. The Client shall not, at the time of signing this contract, be under any contract to a third
party that might preclude him/her from fulfilling the engagement.
4. DFAE shall be suitably and tidily dressed during the event..
5. In accepting a booking the Client agrees to the terms and conditions laid down, and
consents to paying the stated fees by the date stated on this agreement.
6. The Client shall be responsible for the provision of mains electricity in the performing
7. All deposits paid are non-refundable.